- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
- Challenging Days at the Office
- That Couldn’t Possibly Happen in Dulwich, Darling…
- Where Oh Where Are We?
Tag Archives: Nairobi
March 2018 It’s amazing what you can learn when you chat to strangers – especially drivers in Kenya. While on my way from Ukunda to Mombasa, the driver told me something which has stuck in my mind: “I wish they … Continue reading
My apologies for the break in my “Charity” blog series, caused by the passing of my long-suffering husband. He was ready to go, he told me on the day of our Golden Wedding anniversary… Life goes on, and I am beginning … Continue reading
A lovely peaceful day and two nights in Jackie’s home on the northern side of Lake Naivasha, in the Great Rift Valley. We used to enjoy many a day playing games of bridge, with breaks for lunch and tea when she lived … Continue reading
You don’t have to try and imagine what would result if four roads meet and cross and there are no rules. It happens throughout the day outside the YaYa Centre Shopping Mall in the city of Nairobi. A traffic policeman … Continue reading
… But near enough. Maanzoni – twenty odd miles south of Nairobi – is a true haven. We sat on the verandah of Anthea’s weekend hideaway, enjoying the cool breeze. It is warm inside, where we went in the late … Continue reading