- The Best Chapatis I have Ever Tasted
- I’m On Line!
- Setting Makes the Gem
- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
Tag Archives: Diani
March 2018 It’s amazing what you can learn when you chat to strangers – especially drivers in Kenya. While on my way from Ukunda to Mombasa, the driver told me something which has stuck in my mind: “I wish they … Continue reading