- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Diani
March 2018 It’s amazing what you can learn when you chat to strangers – especially drivers in Kenya. While on my way from Ukunda to Mombasa, the driver told me something which has stuck in my mind: “I wish they … Continue reading