- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Christian
March 2018 It’s amazing what you can learn when you chat to strangers – especially drivers in Kenya. While on my way from Ukunda to Mombasa, the driver told me something which has stuck in my mind: “I wish they … Continue reading
… And taking ownership. A Small Charity is born I met David Baldwin – founder of St. Peter’s Lifeline – on Facebook in 2015. I had spent two years trying to find a charity to support with my book, Breath of Africa, but it should … Continue reading
It’s my turn, today, to join my fellow Crooked Cat authors in providing an item for our more-than-a-month-long extravaganza of FREE short stories, non- fiction articles and poems. This “Christmas with Crooked Cat” contribution contains experiences in the Holy Land which left … Continue reading