- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Category Archives: I Lift Up My Eyes
It was wonderful having my family with me for three whole weeks while we celebrated Roy’s life. And it is impossible not to smile and laugh when the young are around. I’m getting used to being on my own, and have … Continue reading
Can’t help feeling proud – my little novella is just out in paperback format. Don’t you just love the cover? Go on – treat yourself! Here’s the link to amazon.uk and amazon.com And my two-volume African saga will soon be complete, with the … Continue reading