- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Category Archives: Grass Shoots
It is now November, so I trust you’ll forgive me for talking about Christmas – which reminds me: my good publishers’ SALE is in full swing, and if you’re quick, you’ll catch my two remaining books for £ / $ … Continue reading
Early March, 2018 Back in Nairobi, determined not to be reliant on others any more, I persuaded my daughter to lend me her car for a debut drive in the atrocious traffic conditions of the city. A good opportunity was … Continue reading
And a Book-signing to be fondly remembered. It’s almost like deja vu. Only this time I was a little bit wiser, and laid on home made cup cakes, duly decorated with African animals, made by my daughter. The chocolates, too, … Continue reading
Launch Day Is Here. Click on cover below to Buy My Book – and if you’re on Facebook, why not pop in to my party any time in the next twelve hours to partake in the festivities?