- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Category Archives: Going It Alone
It is now November, so I trust you’ll forgive me for talking about Christmas – which reminds me: my good publishers’ SALE is in full swing, and if you’re quick, you’ll catch my two remaining books for £ / $ … Continue reading
Final insight into my new book. The real-life launch at People Matter yesterday, complete with bubbly, and graced by our MP, Stephen Llloyd, past clients, friends and associates was my best ever. I hardly slept a wink last night. To make … Continue reading
I just love Beethoven’s Pastoral Symphony…. As a child I used to sit and dream on the window seat gazing out over the hills of Africa, humming to the beautiful music. DREAMING…. that’s the Secret! Do you love to dream? … Continue reading
“Business mentor Jane Bwye has written a fantastic new guide for anyone considering starting up their own business. It reads like Jane is sitting right there beside you, explaining the various points to consider, and giving tips & advice on … Continue reading