- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: research
Sometimes people fall into a business without much thought. Authors, for instance write books, and we only realise we need to be business-like when sales are poor. Can you turn a hobby into a business? Lucky you, if you love … Continue reading →
It’s a great privilege to host long-time friend Nancy Jardine once again. She is an eminent historian and novelist, and her dedication to detail leaves me utterly in awe. No wonder her books are so rich and satisfying. And she … Continue reading →