- The Best Chapatis I have Ever Tasted
- I’m On Line!
- Setting Makes the Gem
- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
Tag Archives: Britannia
It’s a great privilege to host long-time friend Nancy Jardine once again. She is an eminent historian and novelist, and her dedication to detail leaves me utterly in awe. No wonder her books are so rich and satisfying. And she … Continue reading →
Nancy Jardine is a most welcome return visitor to my blog. As I have been on my travels again, she suggested that her topic should be one about making journeys, especially as many long journeys were taken in her new book, which … Continue reading →