- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Roman Britain
It’s a great privilege to host long-time friend Nancy Jardine once again. She is an eminent historian and novelist, and her dedication to detail leaves me utterly in awe. No wonder her books are so rich and satisfying. And she … Continue reading →
We Crooked Cat authors are a supportive and friendly crowd, and Maggie Secara, who sounds such fun, is one of those special people who goes the extra mile. I am honoured to have her as my guest today. Thanks so … Continue reading →
The delightful Nancy Jardine is gracing my blog once more, and talks about my favourite animal – the horse – and the importance of its goddess in Celtic Britain, which is themed in her forthcoming novel After Whorl: Bran Reborn. What … Continue reading →