- The Best Chapatis I have Ever Tasted
- I’m On Line!
- Setting Makes the Gem
- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
Tag Archives: Roman Britain
It’s a great privilege to host long-time friend Nancy Jardine once again. She is an eminent historian and novelist, and her dedication to detail leaves me utterly in awe. No wonder her books are so rich and satisfying. And she … Continue reading →
We Crooked Cat authors are a supportive and friendly crowd, and Maggie Secara, who sounds such fun, is one of those special people who goes the extra mile. I am honoured to have her as my guest today. Thanks so … Continue reading →
The delightful Nancy Jardine is gracing my blog once more, and talks about my favourite animal – the horse – and the importance of its goddess in Celtic Britain, which is themed in her forthcoming novel After Whorl: Bran Reborn. What … Continue reading →