- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: historical novel
I’ve at last managed to chase John Jackson down! It’s a privilege having him join me today, and learning more about the bogs of Ireland. Over to you, John – I thoroughly enjoyed your book (here’s my review of Heart … Continue reading →
It’s a great privilege to host long-time friend Nancy Jardine once again. She is an eminent historian and novelist, and her dedication to detail leaves me utterly in awe. No wonder her books are so rich and satisfying. And she … Continue reading →
Our Tim is doing the rounds this week, talking about his exciting new release, published on 30 June by Crooked Cat. I loved his first book, an excellent historical novel which uncovers the story of slavery in ancient Greece. You can find … Continue reading →
Isn’t it strange how things work out sometimes? Last Tuesday I hosted a blog by an author with a name for digging around her family tree. And now I welcome prolific writer Nancy Jardine to my place once again; she has … Continue reading →