- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Latin America
A warm welcome again to my fellow Crooked Cat, Tim Taylor, who has the vision and insight to link the past with the present. Why do we never learn! (And I highly recommend both of his books: compelling and entertaining reads … Continue reading →
Welcome back, Tim Taylor, fellow Crooked Cat author, who has valiantly risen to my challenge and shares with us how he surmounted the problem of settings in his two excellent historical novels. Hello Jane! Many thanks for hosting me! I understand … Continue reading →
Our Tim is doing the rounds this week, talking about his exciting new release, published on 30 June by Crooked Cat. I loved his first book, an excellent historical novel which uncovers the story of slavery in ancient Greece. You can find … Continue reading →