- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Revolution Day
A warm welcome again to my fellow Crooked Cat, Tim Taylor, who has the vision and insight to link the past with the present. Why do we never learn! (And I highly recommend both of his books: compelling and entertaining reads … Continue reading →
Historian, Tim Taylor is no stranger to my blog, and today I’m privileged to host the first in his new series. In my honour he’s decided to feature one of Africa’s most unpleasant and notorious villains, a dubious honour. But … Continue reading →