- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Mubarak
A warm welcome again to my fellow Crooked Cat, Tim Taylor, who has the vision and insight to link the past with the present. Why do we never learn! (And I highly recommend both of his books: compelling and entertaining reads … Continue reading →