- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Authors
Sometimes people fall into a business without much thought. Authors, for instance write books, and we only realise we need to be business-like when sales are poor. Can you turn a hobby into a business? Lucky you, if you love … Continue reading →
Next Tuesday my regular weekly blog for guest authors will revive! The theme will be settings. And I have some well known authors in mind to share a few tips on the techniques of using settings to enhance their stories. … Continue reading →