- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Grass Shoots
Early March, 2018 Back in Nairobi, determined not to be reliant on others any more, I persuaded my daughter to lend me her car for a debut drive in the atrocious traffic conditions of the city. A good opportunity was … Continue reading
“I’m calling myself Ruth to hide my identity. I’m 39 years old and I live in Kabubbu, Uganda and I’m from a family of nine brothers and sisters. Many years ago I lost my Mum and Dad from AIDS, it … Continue reading