- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Menengai
Friday Diary Excerpts. It was a misty dream of younger years which got me going. Way back on the dusty paths of Nakuru School, Kenya, I meandered down the broad grass avenue to the playing fields, in company with little … Continue reading
BREATH OF AFRICA is a novel. The characters and the story are figments of my imagination. But the book draws on my experiences over fifty years of living in Kenya. The places I knew included Loreto Convent, Eldoret, taken with … Continue reading