- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: settings
Today, I am privileged to introduce David Ellis, award winning poet, whose thoughtful piece on settings without restriction has transported me into faraway places. I just love your mantra, David: I must remember it next time I venture out in … Continue reading →
Today, Lela Markham shares a valuable message about settings for a book. A very warm welcome to my long-standing friend from Authonomy days; we are privileged to have you with us, Lela – over to you. *** Some years ago, … Continue reading →
Next Tuesday my regular weekly blog for guest authors will revive! The theme will be settings. And I have some well known authors in mind to share a few tips on the techniques of using settings to enhance their stories. … Continue reading →