- A Colourful Presentation of Memorabilia
- The Sounds and Smells of Newgate
- I’m Sitting Right There Beside You
- Don’t Undersell Yourself!
- The Limitless Potential of Poetry
- In The Footsteps of Romans, Popes and Painters
- The World Goes Silent
- The Safest Place to be in the Whole Wide World
- Introducing – Jane Bwye, author
- The Time is Coming…
Tag Archives: Breath of Africa
Early March, 2018 Back in Nairobi, determined not to be reliant on others any more, I persuaded my daughter to lend me her car for a debut drive in the atrocious traffic conditions of the city. A good opportunity was … Continue reading
And a Book-signing to be fondly remembered. It’s almost like deja vu. Only this time I was a little bit wiser, and laid on home made cup cakes, duly decorated with African animals, made by my daughter. The chocolates, too, … Continue reading
Launch Day Is Here. Click on cover below to Buy My Book – and if you’re on Facebook, why not pop in to my party any time in the next twelve hours to partake in the festivities?