- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Sue Barnard
Is it really a whole month since I blogged? Can’t think how the time has gone… Oh yes – how could I forget that we have a brand new bathroom! After three long days of dust, sweat and tears, the … Continue reading →
It’s always a pleasure hosting one of my favourite authors, Sue Barnard, who has chosen to talk about rather an unusual subject in relation to the setting of her book. Over to you, Sue! Cemeteries may not, at first sight, … Continue reading →
Today I welcome back fellow Crooked Cat author, Sue Barnard as we chat about this and that. We have a few things in common, I see, for I, too, was adopted (for a different reason); and the bulk of my … Continue reading →
(the ultimate response to an ending I didn’t like) A behind-the-scenes look at this brilliant re-take of a famous love story by Sue Barnard, which is already an Amazon a best-seller, and the e-book launch day, 14th February (how appropriate!) … Continue reading →