- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: People Matter
Final insight into my new book. The real-life launch at People Matter yesterday, complete with bubbly, and graced by our MP, Stephen Llloyd, past clients, friends and associates was my best ever. I hardly slept a wink last night. To make … Continue reading
Time marches on. Final edits for my new venture have been signed off. The book launch is only a month away, on 15th August 2018. Even if you have no intention – ever – of having your own business, maybe … Continue reading
Look what I found lurking among my old messages recently … this BBC Sussex & Surrey radio interview with Allison Fears took place in 2014, almost exactly four years ago. It’s still relevant now, as I reveal pieces of my … Continue reading
And a Book-signing to be fondly remembered. It’s almost like deja vu. Only this time I was a little bit wiser, and laid on home made cup cakes, duly decorated with African animals, made by my daughter. The chocolates, too, … Continue reading