- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Shakespeare
Today I welcome back fellow Crooked Cat author, Sue Barnard as we chat about this and that. We have a few things in common, I see, for I, too, was adopted (for a different reason); and the bulk of my … Continue reading →
(the ultimate response to an ending I didn’t like) A behind-the-scenes look at this brilliant re-take of a famous love story by Sue Barnard, which is already an Amazon a best-seller, and the e-book launch day, 14th February (how appropriate!) … Continue reading →