- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Australia
It is over four months since I last wrote to you, and six weeks since I returned from my visit to family in Australia. Such a rich, special time; experiencing the highs and lows of ordinary family life and often … Continue reading
This Saturday (19th July) is the day of the University of Southern Queensland’s first ever Bookcase – an off the page event showcasing the power of the written word. And a copy of my book has winged its way there … Continue reading