- The Best Chapatis I have Ever Tasted
- I’m On Line!
- Setting Makes the Gem
- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
Tag Archives: Vioctoria
I love Australia with its idiosyncratic names, and its beaches are awesome. Over half my family live there. And I can relate well to Noosa, the romantic setting for Megan Mayfair’s first novel. I can’t wait to read it. Over … Continue reading →