- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Vioctoria
I love Australia with its idiosyncratic names, and its beaches are awesome. Over half my family live there. And I can relate well to Noosa, the romantic setting for Megan Mayfair’s first novel. I can’t wait to read it. Over … Continue reading →