- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Kenya
What a year it’s been! I’ve been trying to settle into a new life on my own. Thought it would be easy, as I’m a loner by nature, but I was in for a shock.In an effort to take my … Continue reading
During my visit to Kenya earlier this year, we called in to say jambo to old friends Tim and Wendy Davis. Nothing had changed, as we drove through the gates of their Langata property, and climbed the familiar steps to … Continue reading
The last days of my Kenya holiday… a very special gathering of half the family at Maanzoni. It is now my favourite part of the country. Leaving the bustle and chaos of Nairobi city centre on a Friday afternoon, we … Continue reading