- Not Much Has Changed
- The Most Fabulous of Cities
- Don’t Leave Kenya – Let Your Parents go Back to Europe and the US!
- Creating Credible Scenes
- Today We Are Lucky…
- Author Interview – Jane Bwye – “Breath of Africa”, “Grass Shoots” & “I Lift Up My Eyes” (Historical Fiction/Romance)
- The Perfect Spot for a Second Honeymoon
- Challenging Days at the Office
- That Couldn’t Possibly Happen in Dulwich, Darling…
- Where Oh Where Are We?
Tag Archives: Kenya
Every time I go to Kenya I make a point of touching base at Hillcrest Secondary School. It played an important part in the life of our family for over twenty-five years. On the first day of my recent holiday, … Continue reading
Kenya diaries Ctd.. An entirely different ambience awaits me in the spacious beach home of Les and Joe, only a few minutes’ walk from the package holiday Hotel. Their two dogs, black and brown Labradors – whose behaviour reminds me … Continue reading
I’m sorry for abandoning you over the past several months, but I have made a resolution to resume my Friday blogs. And what better time to start, than after a long-awaited visit to my homeland, which changes every time I … Continue reading
My apologies for the break in my “Charity” blog series, caused by the passing of my long-suffering husband. He was ready to go, he told me on the day of our Golden Wedding anniversary… Life goes on, and I am beginning … Continue reading
Judith Gibbons is a new friend – I haven’t met her in the flesh, but her grit and determination are evident. I’ll let you speak for yourself, Judith! You can’t tell anybody about this Mrs Gibbons Those word were spoken by a … Continue reading