- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Spain
I always enjoy reading Lucinda Clarke, whatever she writes. She fills me with joy and I never know what she’s going to say next.. First, I’d like to say a huge thank you to Jane for her courage in letting … Continue reading →
A warm welcome to Patricia Steele from Arizona, a genealogist and prolific writer who shares my love of travel and talks about the settings for her novels. Thanks so much, Jane, for inviting me to your blog. I have looked over the … Continue reading →
I just love this little piece from Frances de Plino on the eve of the release of her latest D.I. Paulo Storey novel, Call It Pretending. You can order it now. Welcome once again, Frances – and sit back and … Continue reading →