- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Spain
I always enjoy reading Lucinda Clarke, whatever she writes. She fills me with joy and I never know what she’s going to say next.. First, I’d like to say a huge thank you to Jane for her courage in letting … Continue reading →
A warm welcome to Patricia Steele from Arizona, a genealogist and prolific writer who shares my love of travel and talks about the settings for her novels. Thanks so much, Jane, for inviting me to your blog. I have looked over the … Continue reading →