- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Paris
It’s great to meet Jan Harvey today, and experience the sights of Paris with her. I am like you, Jan, the way I don’t plot my books. Recently I learned that made me a “panster” in writers’ jargon. But I’ve … Continue reading →
A warm welcome to Patricia Steele from Arizona, a genealogist and prolific writer who shares my love of travel and talks about the settings for her novels. Thanks so much, Jane, for inviting me to your blog. I have looked over the … Continue reading →