- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Normandy
It’s great to meet Jan Harvey today, and experience the sights of Paris with her. I am like you, Jan, the way I don’t plot my books. Recently I learned that made me a “panster” in writers’ jargon. But I’ve … Continue reading →
Welcome again to Cathie Dunn, whose novels are a delight to read, and as all good historical novels should, hers have a very special sense of place. First of all, thank you to Jane for hosting me today. I’m delighted to be here. It’s … Continue reading →