- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Gloucestershire
What a delight to welcome Sarah Stevenson today, who treats us to something entirely different by way of settings. And I can guarantee you’ll enjoy her unique book. Thank you so much for hosting me, Jane. And what a … Continue reading →
Welcome again to Cathie Dunn, whose novels are a delight to read, and as all good historical novels should, hers have a very special sense of place. First of all, thank you to Jane for hosting me today. I’m delighted to be here. It’s … Continue reading →