- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Cathie Dunn
Welcome again to Cathie Dunn, whose novels are a delight to read, and as all good historical novels should, hers have a very special sense of place. First of all, thank you to Jane for hosting me today. I’m delighted to be here. It’s … Continue reading →
One of my many brand new experiences last year was the business of blogging, which has led me to visit some fascinating virtual homes. At first as a new guest, I was apprehensive, not knowing quite what to expect or … Continue reading →