- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Tanzania
Does this make you yearn to go back there – or resolve to visit this magical place at least once in your life time? There’s something about Africa – especially Africa south of the Sahara – which gets to you. … Continue reading
BREATH OF AFRICA was published by Crooked Cat on 15th March, 2013!! The story is based in Kenya, but there are brief episodes in Tanzania (excerpt below), and Oxford. “The road snaked up the volcano towards the crater rim. Dense … Continue reading