- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Langata
During my visit to Kenya earlier this year, we called in to say jambo to old friends Tim and Wendy Davis. Nothing had changed, as we drove through the gates of their Langata property, and climbed the familiar steps to … Continue reading
I’m sorry for abandoning you over the past several months, but I have made a resolution to resume my Friday blogs. And what better time to start, than after a long-awaited visit to my homeland, which changes every time I … Continue reading
When we rant and rave about “the Authorities”, and bemoan the plight of Africa’s wildlife, we often forget what it used to be like. Here’s a press cutting I’ve dug out from over thirty years ago, from Kenya’s now defunct Langata … Continue reading