- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Great Rift Valley
As a child, I would curl up in a corner of the window seat, looking out onto our glorious African garden in the Highlands of Kenya – I was always a dreamer… Beyond the fence of our twelve acre plot lay … Continue reading