- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Lake Nakuru
When we first came to Kenya by boat in 1946, I suppose we must have travelled to Nairobi by train. I can’t remember, because I was only five years old. My first recollection of matters to do with railways was … Continue reading
As a child, I would curl up in a corner of the window seat, looking out onto our glorious African garden in the Highlands of Kenya – I was always a dreamer… Beyond the fence of our twelve acre plot lay … Continue reading