- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Lake Naivasha
My Kenya Diary. March 2018 We drove in a steady stream of traffic over the top escarpment road to Lake Naivasha. I noticed an alarming number of clearings in the forest, which allowed me to admire the stupendous view over … Continue reading
A lovely peaceful day and two nights in Jackie’s home on the northern side of Lake Naivasha, in the Great Rift Valley. We used to enjoy many a day playing games of bridge, with breaks for lunch and tea when she lived … Continue reading
What a wonderful morning! Up at 6.30am in my faded purple robe, waited upon by Deb, my hostess. A blanket is wrapped round my legs, her jacket lies across my shoulders, as I sit on the open patio watching the rising … Continue reading