- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: zebra
The last days of my Kenya holiday… a very special gathering of half the family at Maanzoni. It is now my favourite part of the country. Leaving the bustle and chaos of Nairobi city centre on a Friday afternoon, we … Continue reading
March 2018, and we are coming towards the end of my month’s holiday in Kenya. I had a tiring morning shopping with Dennis at The Hub, a new shopping centre on the site of the former Rusty Nail pub in … Continue reading