- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: lion
March 2018, and we are coming towards the end of my month’s holiday in Kenya. I had a tiring morning shopping with Dennis at The Hub, a new shopping centre on the site of the former Rusty Nail pub in … Continue reading