- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Al Shabaab
This year in the UK we are celebrating Black History in this month of February, 2016. Its purpose is to make people aware of the so-called Dark Continent which is often forgotten, cast aside as of no importance in our rapidly moving society, … Continue reading
There’s no better way to get around Kenya than from Wilson Airport in Nairobi. My one-and-a-half-hour flight to the coast is painless and speedy. And all the more delightful when I pick up Ndege, their in-flight magazine, to find a review … Continue reading