- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: fish eagles
Kenya visit, Wed 7th March 2018 I’d been looking forward to the Museum Wednesday Bird Walk with Fleur Ng’weno and it was just like old times. We meet at the Nairobi racecourse, about 18-20 people, mainly museum trainees and guides. … Continue reading