- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: St. Peter’s Lifeline
Look what I found lurking among my old messages recently … this BBC Sussex & Surrey radio interview with Allison Fears took place in 2014, almost exactly four years ago. It’s still relevant now, as I reveal pieces of my … Continue reading
It is getting late and the dusk is giving way to swift African night as we stop near an embankment on the side of the detour along the main road. We meet the presbytery catechist, who has been summoned by … Continue reading
It is hot, and I feel tired after our visit to the market place. But my morning is not yet over; there is so much they want to show me. We pile back into the car and drive to another … Continue reading
It is Tuesday 27th February, 2018. Joseph picks me up in his taxi at 8am for the four and a half hour drive to Kajuki. Good roads all the way. It is very built up and scarcely recognisable through and … Continue reading