- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Devolution of power
A thought has come to my mind. I visited an old friend recently (she and I played tennis together as teenagers in the Rift Valley). We were talking about this ‘n that. She had a small Kakuzi Fibrelands investment in Kenya … Continue reading →