- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Micro-financing
Christmas is coming – do I hear your inner groans ….? I’m sure most people have experienced the joy of giving, especially to someone who really needs and appreciates your gift. But in this hemisphere, when the days draw in, some … Continue reading →
A thought has come to my mind. I visited an old friend recently (she and I played tennis together as teenagers in the Rift Valley). We were talking about this ‘n that. She had a small Kakuzi Fibrelands investment in Kenya … Continue reading →