- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: newsletter
I’m delighted to announce: If you haven’t yet read mine, or want to send them to a friend, you can find my Amazon page HERE! Happy reading. You can also sign up to my NEWSLETTER.
Part 3. Starting Your Own Business. Before you can start building a Business Plan, you must, of course, have a definite idea of what your business is going to be. I am astounded at the different reasons for which people … Continue reading →
Is it really a whole month since I blogged? Can’t think how the time has gone… Oh yes – how could I forget that we have a brand new bathroom! After three long days of dust, sweat and tears, the … Continue reading →