- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
- We Had so Much to Say
Tag Archives: Crooked Cat Books
I know Val Penny has visited my blog before, but I cant wait to introduce you to her very latest news… over to you, Val: I am delighted to be visiting the blog run by my friend and fellow author, … Continue reading →
Jennifer Wilson has written an intriguing series of unique historical novels with loads of atmosphere, and her first, based on the Tower of London, held me in its thrall. She researches the best way: by physically visiting her settings, and … Continue reading →
I’m delighted to announce: If you haven’t yet read mine, or want to send them to a friend, you can find my Amazon page HERE! Happy reading. You can also sign up to my NEWSLETTER.
And thank goodness! Roll on 2017. The last year is best forgotten for a myriad of reasons. But… there have been some compensations in 2016 amidst the predomination of matters medical in our lives. Four good friends hosted me on … Continue reading →
I know there is a slight greenish tinge on some of us, but at least it was colourful at the Eastbourne Book Festival on Saturday 19th November. Five Crooked Cats were given prime position at center stage. With me, were … Continue reading →