- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: History
Jennifer Wilson has written an intriguing series of unique historical novels with loads of atmosphere, and her first, based on the Tower of London, held me in its thrall. She researches the best way: by physically visiting her settings, and … Continue reading →
It is an honour to host fellow “kitten” Tim Taylor today, Classicist, Philosopher, and man of many other parts, some of which we have in common. I can’t wait to read his first novel, Zeus of Ithome, which you can … Continue reading →