- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Tim Taylor
And thank goodness! Roll on 2017. The last year is best forgotten for a myriad of reasons. But… there have been some compensations in 2016 amidst the predomination of matters medical in our lives. Four good friends hosted me on … Continue reading →
It’s fun visiting other authors’ blogs and here’s a big thank you to everyone for having me this past year. First there was Tim Taylor on 13th January. He asked me some pertinent questions about Africa, including what led me to write … Continue reading →