- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Frances di Plino
It’s fun visiting other authors’ blogs and here’s a big thank you to everyone for having me this past year. First there was Tim Taylor on 13th January. He asked me some pertinent questions about Africa, including what led me to write … Continue reading →
Please welcome my very distinguished guest this week. I am proud to host Frances di Plino once again. Frances is one of my favourite crime/thriller authors, and a lady of many talents, whose words of wisdom are worth digesting. As a … Continue reading →