- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: creative writing
Claire Lyman has found an Agent! I’m so glad for her, and her story is sobering as well as enlightening. Thank you for sharing, Claire. Your tenacity and dedication are awesome – and the very best of luck for your … Continue reading →
A very warm welcome to Ruth Geldard writer extraordinaire today, a fascinating multi-talented lady who tells us how she discovered herself. She was originally from a professional art background … but I will let Ruth tell her own story. Her paintings are amazing: I strongly … Continue reading →
Please welcome my very distinguished guest this week. I am proud to host Frances di Plino once again. Frances is one of my favourite crime/thriller authors, and a lady of many talents, whose words of wisdom are worth digesting. As a … Continue reading →