- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: crime thriller
I know Val Penny has visited my blog before, but I cant wait to introduce you to her very latest news… over to you, Val: I am delighted to be visiting the blog run by my friend and fellow author, … Continue reading →
Welcome to Emily Donoho, an intriguing new crime writer, with an enquiring mind and an inside knowledge of her craft. I look forward to sampling her work. Your crime thriller book, published in May this year, takes the reader deep … Continue reading →