- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Richard Price
Welcome to Emily Donoho, an intriguing new crime writer, with an enquiring mind and an inside knowledge of her craft. I look forward to sampling her work. Your crime thriller book, published in May this year, takes the reader deep … Continue reading →