- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Category Archives: Business Planning
It was fun visiting Angela Wren at home today, when we talked about the business of writing… my main concern: DONT UNDERSELL YOURSELF!! http://jamesetmoi.blogspot.com/…/please-welcome-friend-and-…
Over the past few weeks you will have followed my diary of a visit to Kenya made earlier this year. I met some enterprising women there, who run and finance their businesses in an unusual way. It’s now time to … Continue reading
Part 4: Starting Your Own Business. There are many types of businesses, some of them overlapping and interlinking, and as a generalist, I have met with an interesting variety of clients. My following list gives readers an idea of this diversity, … Continue reading
Are you the right sort of person to have your own business? Only you can answer that question. But here are some pointers to help towards a decision. Running your business is scary. It’s not like having a job, with … Continue reading